The June 17 OhioMBE Procurement Fair, hosted by Eldorado Scioto Downs will be power-packed. Reserve your spot to meet one-on-one with the following organizations:
- Eldorado Scioto Downs – formerly known as Scioto Downs Racino, is a horse racing track and casino in Columbus, Ohio, owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment. The track has operated since 1959, and became Ohio’s first racino with the addition of video lottery terminals on June 1, 2012
- Columbus City Schools is Ohio’s largest public school district. They spent $121 million on goods & services last year.
- City of Columbus Department of Development – The City of Columbus Department of Development responsible for code enforcement, economic development, housing, land redevelopment, neighborhood services and planning. Check out this link to a video for more information about the department.
- City of Columbus Office of Diversity & Inclusion – The ODI focuses on four pillars of diversity and inclusion management: Workforce Diversity, Supplier Diversity, Diverse Outreach and Internal Diverse Leadership, Commitment and Communication are necessary for building Columbus into America’s Equal Opportunity City.
- City of Upper Arlington – The City of Upper Arlington was incorporated in 1918 and has grown into a primarily residential community of approximately 34,000 residents covering 9.67 square miles. The City enjoys a convenient location as a first-ring suburb of Central Ohio, with easy access to downtown Columbus, the Columbus airport and major highways. Upper Arlington is run under the Council/Manager form of government, combining the strong political leadership of elected officials with the strong managerial experience of an appointed manager.
- A local public works agency, the Franklin County Engineer’s Office is responsible for the maintenance and construction of 260 miles of county roadway. Improvements to county roads range from resurfacing, reconstruction and widening project to High Maintenance Department operations.
- National Church Residences, the nation’s largest non-profit provider of senior housing in the country. The NCR organization owns and/or operates 340 senior housing communities in 25 states. They continue to add new communities and services.
- SWACO – The Solid Waste Authority of Central Ohio (SWACO) serves Franklin County and neighboring areas with solutions for solid waste
Register TODAY at 912group.eventbrite.com